Current project list
Just to show you how unorganized I am, here’s a list of projects I’ve more or less started but not completed:
- My MW/LW Finns – most infantry options are completed but a lot of support option remains unpainted.
- EW/MW Winter Finns, I’ve started collecting some suitable miniatures and hope the BF will add some more when Barbarossa comes out.
- A couple of objectives for my Finns, including a BT-43 and a remake of the wrecked T-34 on the Ihantala road.
- A 1942 Fall Blau SS Wiking Panzergrenadier list.
- EW/MW Greatcoat German grenadiers on frosty city bases.
- Scratch-built T-50 light tank for my Finns based on a paper model.
- Conversions of 3 Panzer II Ausf Ds to Marder II Sdkfz 132s for my Wiking project.
- A Wiking Panther list, sine I’ve collected so much Wiking books I have tons on info on them and Panthers has always been a favourite of mine, I even got myself a motorized 1:16 Panther model in my early teens.
- A StuG Abteilung with Begleits.
- I had to buy a Sperrverband box since it was discontinued.and I really like the figures.
(Pity almost all of my potential LW EF German lists been nerfed somewhat with Grey Wolf…)
- MW/LW commandos, I’ve already done a lot of head swaps to get some beanies mixed in with the berets.
- I still plan to get a Sapper company box to compensate for all the axis stuff and because they are way cool, both model and rules wise.
I also recollect the answer of a pair of sappers the Finns managed to capture on the questions on why they kept advancing into HMG fire; “The guard sappers don’t retreat, they advance!”
The new hero miniature also adds fuel to my desire.
- A lot of half-finished terrain projects.
- An EW SS list, I’m torn between a Kradschutzen (but not looking forward to do 20+ MC-bases) and a more standard grenadier list.
I probably have a few more half-forgotten projects I forgot to mention, and I won’t mention that I’m very close to buying some DBA armies in 10mm…